Saturday, June 8, 2013

Monthly Rant: Behavior in Games

We've all seen them, we've all tried to reason with them (at least I did because I thought people aren't complete full retard and would be able to kill themselves by doing something stupid, I was so wrong...) But no matter what, they will just keep on trolling, being a douche and just ruining every one's fun, where's the fun in that?

You have alot of different bastards; Hackers, giefers, forum trolls, douches, idiots who just want to have right no fucking what, ones who want the last word etc. the list goes on...





Trolling

The past years I have seen a huge increase in trolling, no matter what the game, you will always find a douche, I get that.... but lately I've seen just more and more of them and it seems like it's a "popular" thing to do, making others feel miserable.

Before I continue I will clarify that I am NOT a nice player when the person is doing something wrong over and over again even though I have tried to help that certain player so many times, or using a lame weapon etc.






Anyways...  back to the trolling and douchebaggery, Yes you're using your own bloody time making fun of others, But you are also using their time too. So stop being so self-sentered and think that it's all about you! (yes, you!) let's take Hacking for an example, you're wasting your and others time by hacking games, What's so fun spending REAL money to buy a game, then hack the shit out of it and get banned, then rinse and repeat. Why not just play it as you should and have fun with friends? Misery loves company, and the only reason i see people want to cheat is to see other angry and sad. Sooner or later that will bite the person in the ass and bad things will happen, I hope it's happening soon though!

Different games gives different results?
Not quite correct, alot of "free to play" games bring so many trolls into their world because of the easy and free game. FPS brings aggressive players and that will automatically gives them a quick angry rage for a moment (or continuously if they are so stubborn to be on that server or whatnot). MOBA brings it the same, mostly because it's about competition and winning. Strategy, not so much

But never, never, NEVER enter a F2P game alone if you're easily offended. That will be a suicide trip for you and you alone, the amount of trolls that lies within that border is infinite. No matter what you do, every corner has atleast one troll and four hackers. Because it's Free to play, so they have nothing to lose!

In alot of games, players do start to harrash a certain player or group (less likely), Making them loosing concentration and even just making them feel bad to ragequit from the server. In the worst case scenario: They will start stalking you, no matter what you do they will find you on every game or server, they will give you a "lesson" to not "mess with da bois in da hood!". I'm speaking of experience here.

My Experience of "worst case" of trolling

In BF3 there were 2 doucheheaded-son-of-a-b... who I played alot with, I had some fun too but after each bug or glitch that got revealed in the game of Battlefield 3, they abused it, and they abused it good. Remember the MAV bug? yeah, they just played with MAVS. They even got onto building and bridges with the help of the MAV and shot into spawn, even on servers not allowed to do so.
M26-dart? 14K kills with it...   They were utter douches, in my eyes a bunch of miserable insecure idiots who is trying their best to be cool and be the best.

So what happened was I was tired of their bullshit and told them that I have no interest in playing with "baseraping-glitch-abusive-no-skilled sons of  b..." and i told them to at least try to play the game how it is meant to be played. that pissed them off,  oh god I have never heard so mad kids being so furious because of someone is telling them to play the game how it should, and stop shooting into the main base aka "baseraping". Apparently they have never baseraped, Tell that to my face that has marks after Tank shells, M320, M26-Dart, M98B and so on.

They stalked me for several months, i could barely get any peace when i was playing, because they always joined my server, always getting on the opposite team, trying to prove a point.
Yes point taken, you're a bunch of idiots who feel that I'm so challenging that you need to be 2 guys to beat me, and need to beat me to feel good, I'm honored, really. 

Best part was when they started doing that on a server I finally became admin on, The banhammer got there so quick they started crying to the other admins on that server. But they would not leave me alone until one day, my best friend made a stop to this, because apparently, when he talked, said exactly the same fucking thing as i did, they listened.

Once again, I do appreciate what you did J. Thanks.


Why not just ignore them?

Troll tries their best to get attention they don't get from their parents/siblings/friends. And when they respond to you in the most stupidest way, you're not sure if they are just that stupid or troll, and there's the bait. Now they just need a poor soul that doesn't know better to eat it and the fight begins..

Some trolls get bored quite easily if you are reasonable and don't give up, keep it simple and try not to answer rude. Sounds easy doesn't it? oh it's not. I'm not talking about those who are telling you that they slept with your mom, apparently the whole Internet have done that.... teenagers, they are so cute!
I'm talking about those who just say things like "this is op, that is op, you are hacker, change weapon noob" etc. first of all, if you have a good weapon or something, it's not your fault but the game. but one way to shut one up is to change the weapon and beat the crap out of him.

Then again, the best ting to do is; just... don't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment